Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Three

This is the third day in a row that I got myself out the door for a run. I really didn't feel like doing it today, but we've all been through that before. For the most part my pace was about the same as yesterday. I did 6.52 miles today in 1:00:50, which gives me a 9:20/mile pace. I have just under 20 miles for the last three days and I'm well on my way for my goal of 100 miles in January.

I'm also trying to decide whether to run in the PF Changs Rock n' Roll Marathon or Half Marathon coming up in 2 weeks in Phoenix, AZ. I've run the last two years and would hate to miss a year when I could have a nice consecutive streak going but I just don't feel ready to do the full at this point. I don't know but I need to decide here pretty soon. If I run the PF Changs or not I still would like to get in the LA Marathon or the San Diego Rock n' Roll in May.

I need to hit the triathlon calenders online and find maybe some shorter distance ones to do late spring.

No comments: